11 Jul 2022, 11:00-12:00
Are you interested in learning more about the regeneration of rural areas around Europe?
In this last webinar, Claudia De Luca (University of Bologna) and Aitziber Egusquiza Ortega (TECNALIA) will talk about RURITAGE‘s best practices and participatory processes.
During the webinar there will be presented the data from 20 Role Models case studies of successful heritage- driven rural regeneration. The webinar will start on Monday 11th July at 11:00 CET and will follow this agenda:
- Introduction to RURITAGE project (5 mins)
- Overview of Heritage-Led Regeneration (5 mins)
- Heritage-Led Rural Regeneration: viva Multilevel Repository of Best Practices (15 mins)
- Participatory Process for Regenerating Rural Areas through Heritage-Led Plans (15 mins)
- Questions and closing (15mins)
The webinar is free and you can register here to attend the event.